I’ve added to the gallery some images from the LA premiere of Mockingjay that took place last night. Natalie was gorgeous in her Rochas dress. For the after party she changed but I wasn’t able to find the designer. Enjoy pictures and be sure to check tomorrow as I’ll add more.
– Public Appereances > 2014 > The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1″ Los Angeles Premiere – Arrivals
– Public Appereances > 2014 > The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1″ Los Angeles Premiere – After Party
Yesterday Natalie visited Conan to promote Mockingjay and Game of Thrones. Enjoy some caps and two videos from the interview.
– Public Appereances > 2014 > Nov 17 | Conan
You can find links to the videos directly on Conan’s site.
– Natalie Dormer On “Game Of Thrones” Season 5
– Natalie Dormer On Training For “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay”
Last week Natalie and Stanley visited The Jonathan Ross to promote Mockingjay.
– Public Appereances > 2014 > Nov 08 | The Jonathan Ross
On Game of Thrones Fan you can find the full interview complete.
Still promoting Mockingjay Natalie participated into a conversation interview. Enjoy HQ images of the event!
Natalie this morning visited GMA to promote Hunger Games. I’ve got HQ stills and the video interview. Enjoy!
– Public Appereances > 2014 > Nov 14 | Good Morning America
Natalie is in Miami visiting Despierta America as part of promotion for Mockingjay. Enjoy the pictures in our gallery!
First official images of Natalie in Mockingjay were released. Enjoy them in the gallery!
– Movie Productions > The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part One (2014) > Promotional Stills
– Movie Productions > The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part One (2014) > Behind the Scenes
I’ve added to the gallery the shoots for the just posted article from NY Post.
– Photoshoots > 2014 > Session #004
She had to be willing to shave her head. That was a deal-breaker.
Natalie Dormer had just received the call every actor wants — she was a contender for the final “Hunger Games” films, “Mockingjay” Parts 1 and 2, for a key role: Cressida, a documentary filmmaker who turns Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) into an icon of the revolution.
In the novel, Cressida’s head is not only shaved, it’s also tattooed with an elaborate vine. Would Dormer, who’s known for playing bewitching characters — Margaery Tyrell on “Game of Thrones,” Moriarty on “Elementary” — sacrifice her lovely mane?
Dormer, 32, did what she always does: She convened her friends. “We went round the dinner table, and the opinion was unanimous,” she says by phone from Los Angeles. “You’d have to be an idiot to say no to ‘Hunger Games.’ And hair grows back.”
Ultimately, director Francis Lawrence decided Cressida would look edgier if she shaved only one side of her head.
For the next nine months, as the two films shot back to back, Dormer buzzed half her skull every day, and rocked some funky red carpet experiments by night. (“The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1” opens Nov. 21.)